Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is not wind, this, is DRAGON'S BREATH!

So MasterChef Season 2 is on at the moment. I LOVE THIS SHOW. I reckon it's better than the English version as well. It is one of the most entertaining shows, and I always find myself cheering for the people to finish cooking under time. And the judges are really entertaining as well, Exhibit A:


I enjoy cooking, but I'm not that good, as I'm sure I've said somewhere on this blog before. Masterchef is good because it gives cool new recipes that are pretty hard to do but is fun. Last year one of the challenges was to make a Croquembouche, I think under 2 hours, so I had a party to make it and it took us about 6 :S. Anyway that's all for now, just a little indulgent post, sorry!
x
P.S- Really super excited to make these on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: