Friday, July 30, 2010

Still Jealous?

Photobucket
I am in love with this watch. I LOVE how the hands are scissors. Sure both the hour hand and the minute hand are the same length, making it confusing to tell the time but whatever. I saw it a couple of weeks ago but didn't buy then went in the next day to get it. Someone once told me if you really want something walk out of the store and if you keep thinking about it then get it. Which I think is quite clever. Also bought a couple of things to add to my collection of tiny animals. Yes I collect tiny animals.

Photobucket
A running dog.


Photobucket
A frog which reminds me of that frog in one of the Beatrix Potter stories. Don't remember it's name though.


Photobucket
A bowl of tiny rats! So cute! Or really weird.They look even creepier when the flash is on the camera:


Photobucket

No comments: