Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally a teacher's just told them off.
Currently listening to "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" by Edith Piaf while trying to write an essay on The Human Impacts on the Atmosphere. I love listening to music in different languages. You can listen and concentrate @ the same time because you can't sing a long.
Well actually language bariers don't stop me, I uncertainly sing along and mouth words to french music as well haha.
Favourite french songs @ the moment:
  • Non, Je Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
  • L'excessive - Carla Bruni (Yes that is France's 1st lady)
  • Les Champs-Elyees - Joe Dassin
There's about 35 minutes to go until the exam. I've got English, don't know if I've written that yet. How can you study for English? You CAN'T. You can write a couple of meaningless creative stories that won't contribute to anything but that's it.
Although I do have to think of a couple of related texts for Revenge Tragedy for my other english test. Hmm.
I think I'm going to go soon.
Yep I'm going now.

No comments: