Sunday, January 10, 2010

check this OUT.

Can I tell you how much I love Dries Van Noten?

I loved the Fall 2009 collection. Check out that coat. How heavily it drapes around the body. This is ART.

And the texture of that leather?????

And Springs Collection was the best. I am still looking for an imitation of that shirt in some magical thrift shop somewhere. But I must say I was a bit disappointed with the latest collection. It was kinda like a mixture of the two in a desperate attempt for New. Didn't really work. Sorry.
Aanyways there's not much cohesiveness in this post. I'm still getting the hang of this. Anyway check this out it is AMAZING.


The first 2 minutes is boring but seriously stick it through to the end it's something called a Flash Mob dance and all these people like 20, 000 people learnt the dance and surprised Oprah it is so cool.
Well I gotta go, I'm off to see Simon Cowell in Barbados with some hair product he rang me about because he desperately needs it.
N

No comments: