Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fall!


Fall 2010. I can't wait to see that tab on Style.com. I LOVE fall. Or how us Australians say, Autumn. In summer, I struggle with days upon days of shorts, singlets, summer dresses, and recently...Midriffs. I can't deal. I need blazers and jeans and scarves and hats to keep me satisfied. Anyway check out some previews, can't wait till it starts raining and it's time to don some boots and a trench! Next week, New York Fashion Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, especially because I'm going to see my friend Hannah who's been on exchange in Ireland for awhile. Happy w/e
N
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S I found out how to scan stuff on my printer finally if you can tell that this sketch hasn't been photographed
P.P.S Can't wait to see Burberry and the debut of The Row's first show!!
P.P.S Just a heads up, no posts for the next two days sorry!

No comments: